"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Zildjian K Constantinople Suspended
The K Zildjian orchestral cymbals are known for their dark, low and warm tones. Originally handmade in Turkey, now handcrafted in the U.S. these cymbals produce a mellow, deep, shimmering, dry, dark sound originally sought after by jazz musicians. Blending high and low frequencies that extend over a broad range, the K Zildjian Series can be extremely intense or very mellow depending upon how they are played. Every cymbal is individually cast and rolled from the secret Zildjian alloy, creating instruments that each have a distinct voice and character.
The Constantinople suspended thin to medium-thin has a flat profile for immediate response, long sustain, and dark, low-pitched, warm K Zildjian characteristics.
Avedis Zildjian Company Warranty Statement
As of October 1, 2009, all Zildjian Cymbals are guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for two (2) years from the date of original purchase.
For warranty claims outside the U.S., contact your local Zildjian distributor. Click here for the international distributor locator.
Cymbals that show factory defects within two years of their original purchase are eligible for examination at our factory. Zildjian experts will evaluate the damage and issue a replacement cymbal, unless it appears the damage is related to improper use or care.
If you believe your cymbal has a factory defect:
1. Contact Zildjian to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#), via telephone: 781-871-2200.
2. Indicate the location of the damage on the cymbal with a piece of tape.
3. Make a photocopy of your original numbered and dated sales receipt.
4. Carefully package your cymbal. Include your RA# and the photocopy of your sales receipt in the box.
5. Ship the package to:
Avedis Zildjian Company
22 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
A Cymbal will not be replaced if:
1. It has been misplayed, dropped, played with excessive force or treated abusively.
2. The center hole is worn due to improper stand set-up or abusive play.
3. The cymbal was bought second-hand or used in a lease program.
4. The cymbal has previously been replaced by Zildjian.
5. More than two years have passed since the cymbal was purchased.
• Cost of shipping a damaged cymbal to Zildjian is the customers responsibility.
• Factory evaluations take approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
• Cymbals that do not meet the warranty guidelines will be returned to customer.
• Cost of shipping a replacement or damaged cymbal back to the customer will be covered by Zildjian.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web