The Williams Symphony Grand II is a state-of-the-art digital grand piano designed for maximum realism in sight, sound and feel. It features detailed sounds, an eight-speaker sound system and responsive keyboard all housed in a beautiful, elegant grand piano design, built from the ground up to complement any décor. Merging the latest digital technology with a classic piano look, the Symphony Grand II commands attention from anywhere in the room.
Next-Level Realistic Sound
The Symphony Grand II has 2GB of sounds—up to 64 times larger than similar digital grand pianos—for more lifelike sounds. Many other pianos record a short piece of a note, then loop that over and over as the note decays. For the Symphony Grand II, Williams recorded almost every note of a grand piano for its full duration, then recorded again and again at quieter and louder dynamics. The result is the natural sound of a concert grand piano, which moves and evolves subtly as the player holds down a chord. In addition to its incredible grand piano sound, the Symphony Grand II includes organs, keyboards, guitars, basses, strings, drums and much more.
The Feel of a Concert Grand
Williams worked with Fatar, the world’s premiere brand of keybeds, to create a great-feeling keyboard that responds to any dynamic performance. This hammer-action weighted response gives players the feel of a real piano, while also reacting to fast playing and volume shifts when performing other instruments. The eight-speaker sound system on the Symphony Grand II fills any room with beautiful music. Two subwoofers in ported speaker boxes provide solid bass, while additional speakers project sound from under the lid, just like a real piano. Two sets of headphone outputs are also provided for quiet practice sessions.
Interactive Teaching Tools
Above each key on the Symphony Grand II is a multi-color key light, designed for use with educational software, like the included Skoove LE. Connect to the Skoove app using USB or Wireless Bluetooth, and follow along through 100 free lessons. Lights above the keyboard follow the performance, highlighting mistakes to reinforce learning. The Symphony Grand II is compatible with hundreds of apps for Mac, Windows and iOS over USB or wireless MIDI.
Accompaniment Styles Pack a Band Inside the Piano
To turn piano playing into a complete music production, 180 accompaniment styles—including rock, blues and R&B—follow the performance. Dedicated keys allow players to add fills, move to a B section or add a big ending. The styles follow any chord change, and the 4.3" LCD display makes it easy to find the perfect choice for every situation. Players can also insert a USB stick full of MIDI files and play along. With a full band of drums, bass, guitar and an orchestra of instruments, the Symphony Grand II brings the pianist to center stage.
- Advanced digital piano with 2GB library of realistic piano sounds
- Stereo grand piano sample with six velocity layers, recorded for the natural duration of each note and multiple dynamics
- 172 sounds include keyboard, brass, strings, percussion and more
- Huge 256-note polyphony for virtuoso playing and complex arrangements
- 88-note Fatar TP/40M weighted keybed for superior and nuanced playability
- Advanced, multiple-color keyboard LEDs, ideal for educational software
- Bluetooth wireless audio and USB audio for music playback
- Bluetooth wireless MIDI connects to computers, tablets or phones
- USB device and host connections for MIDI playback and DAW setups
- Easy-to-read 4.3” color LCD for quick, easy playing and option selections
- 180 accompaniment styles with drums and backing tracks
- Reverb, chorus and modulation/FX effect processors
- Realistic rotary, phaser and tremolo effects
- Stereo 1/8" aux input
- Eight-speaker sound system for multi-dimensional, room-filling sound
- Convenient two-headphone output to accommodate another player or instructor
- Matching padded piano bench included
- Included Skoove LE interactive piano software works with the key lights to help students learn to play
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Number of keys: 88 key
- Action: Hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity sensitive
- Key Type: Piano style
- Number of voices: 172
- Polyphony (max): 256 note
- Layers: Yes
- AUX input: Yes
- MIDI connectivity: In/Out
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 2
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Accompaniment styles: 180
- Display: 4.3" LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Yes
- Width: 55"
- Height: 36.5"
- Depth: 37.8"
- Weight: 225 lb.
- Bench included: Yes