Universal Audio Volt 276 Studio Pack
Order it today! This item is backordered, but you can save your place now so you don’t miss it when it’s back in stock. You won’t be charged until it ships.
Videos (1)View All
Volt – Built to Inspire
This Volt studio pack includes Universal Audio’s Volt 276 recording interface, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone with stand mount and mic cable, closed-back studio headphones, plus an industry-leading software bundle, so you can start making music right out of the box. The Volt 276 features top-of-the-line audio quality in a retro-inspired industrial design, making it easy to create professional-sounding music productions, livestreams and podcasts at home or on the road. Built-in vintage-style mic preamps and tone shaping bring the rich, full sound of classic UA outboard gear to your studio. It includes a full suite of audio and music tools from Ableton, Relab, Melodyne, UJAM, Marshall, Ampeg and more, giving you all the creative control and flexibility you need.
Collaborate with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 276 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture Classic Vocals with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 276 gives you the rich, full sound of this classic UA mic/line/instrument preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Control Volume Peaks with UA Compression
Create with a Curated Suite of Audio SoftwareSome audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, UA put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug-ins including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg and more.
Easy In, Easy OutVolt 276 gives you simple 2-in/2-out audio connections. Just plug the included condenser mic into the front panel and engage 48V phantom power. Then connect your headphones to monitor audio with no latency. With Volt, you'll be creating like a pro, fast.
iPad & iPhone ReadyIf you're traveling light, plug Volt 276 right into your iPad or iPhone, and easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals and edit songs anywhere.
Includes a 30-day Free Trial to UAD SparkVolt 276 users get an extended 30-day free trial to UAD Spark, an ever-expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments for a low monthly price. UAD Spark plug-ins run natively on Mac and will give your recordings the pro analog tones heard on your favorite albums.
Capture Inspiration for Years to ComeFeaturing rugged metal construction, retro wood sides and sleek industrial design, Volt 276 elevates your production space with impeccable style, built to last decades.
- Desktop 2-in/2-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Studio condenser microphone for professional vocal and instrument recording
- Closed-back studio headphones for accurate recording and mixing
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode lets you record voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp
- Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
- Ableton Live Lite
- Softube Marshall Plexi Classic Amp
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Celemony Melodyne Essential
- Relab LX480 Essentials
- Plugin Alliance Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
- Brainworx bx_tuner
- Brainworx bx_masterdesk Classic
- UJAM Virtual Drummer DEEP
- UJAM Virtual Bassist DANDY
- Spitfire Audio LABS
- Max bit depth: 24-bit
- Max sampling rate: 192kHz
- Total inputs: 2
- Mic preamps: 2
- Total outputs: 2
- Connections: USB 2.0
- MIDI I/O: Yes
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Computer platform: Mac, PC, iOS
- Phantom power: Yes
- Direct monitoring: Yes
- Monitor control: Yes
- Headphone control: Yes
- Analog or digital: Analog/digital
- Connectivity: USB, 1/4”, XLR
- Power supply: Yes
- Cable: USB-C to USB-A cable included
- Stand: No
- Rackmountable: No
- Included software: Yes
- Microphone Pattern and Type
- Capsule: Condenser
- Type: Mounted
- Application: Studio
- Diaphragm Size: Large
- Switches: No
- Phantom Power: Yes (provided by interface USB)
- Mac requirements: OS X 10.14 Mojave or later
- Windows requirements: Windows 10 64-bit edition or later
- 64-bit compatible: Yes