Sound Percussion Labs Birch Marching Quads with Carrier 8/10/12/13 White
Since all SPL marching drums are modular, you can start out with a quad and then add an SPL 6” tenor tom to easily create a full quint or two for a sextet— the slots are already available on the included SPL carrier. Or easily downsize to a quad quickly and easily. No drilling or special tools needed.
All SPL Marching Quads include a free T-style lightweight carrier. With most manufacturers, you will need to spend an additional $150 to $200 for the carrier.
- 7-Ply, all-birch construction for bright, cutting tone and low-end attack
- Shells include 8”, 10”, 12” and 13” sizes
- Weld-less triple-flanged hoops provide an open sound with increased sustain
- Evans System Blue Marching Tenor Series drumheads for articulation and long-term durability
- Add one or two SPL 6” Tenor Tom to easily create a quint or sextet configuration
- Comes complete with top-quality SPL T-style carrier
- Available in Midnight Black or Pearl White finishes
- Sticks included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.