The Gibson ES-339 semi-hollow electric guitar is a modern classic designed for those seeking the tone and look of an ES-335, but desire a slightly smaller, lighter instrument. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled rounded "C" mahogany neck remind players where it all started. The 57/57 Classic + humbuckers paired with Gibson's hand-wired tone circuit showcases the versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Grover Rotomatic tuners with Kidney buttons paired with lightweight aluminum ABR-1 bridge and stopbar tailpiece. Completing the package is an impressive gloss finish.
- 3-ply maple/poplar/maple top, back and sides
- Rounded C mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, acrylic dot inlays
- 57 Classic and Classic+ humbuckers, 2 volumes, 2 tones, toggle switch
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, aluminum stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic tuning machines with kidney buttons
- Hardshell case included
- Top wood: 3-ply maple/poplar/maple
- Back & sides: 3-ply maple/poplar/maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Rounded C
- Nut width: 1.695"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: ABR-1 tune-o-matic
- Nut: GraphTech
- Pickup/preamp: Gibson 57 Classic and 57 Classic+ humbuckers
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Hardshell case