Limited to 500 units worldwide, the Ernie Ball VPJR Super Bee Tuner is the perfect combination 2-in-1 pedal offering precise volume control with an enhanced definition digital tuner. The pedal features a fast and accurate chromatic tuner with graphic volume display that is visually attractive and easy to operate. The large display automatically switches between tuner and volume modes depending on the signal level, allowing the player to tune at minimal volume. However, other “always on” configurations are accessible via a double tap on the touchscreen. The tuner can also be calibrated to a variety of ideal reference pitches. The pedal’s compact, rugged design consists of an aluminum housing and features a stronger, more durable PVC coated Kevlar cord ensuring consistent tension throughout the foot sweep.
- Limited to 500 units
- Custom “Super Bee” graphics and logo
- Combined tuner and active volume pedal saves space, power and signal routing on pedalboards
- Fast-and -accurate chromatic tuner and graphic volume display
- Enhanced definition touchscreen
- Treadle can be routed as a gain control or as a master volume control
- Discrete buffer circuit with no tone loss through any signal chain
- Stronger, more durable PVC coated Kevlar cord
- For guitar and bass
Will replace defective strings.