Featuring a rugged molded polyethylene exterior shell, the case depth holds between five to ten cymbals (depending on combination of cymbal types and curvatures). Center bolt is fully shielded inside the case - no metal on metal contact. Interior foam pad increases cymbal protection by minimizing abrasion and rattling during transport. Integrated roller wheels will stand up to the most punishing surfaces, and the sleek tow handle extends and retracts quickly with ease. Threaded 'Z' knob in front of case allows for smooth and swift opening and closure.
Proudly made in U.S.A.
- Rugged molded polyethylene exterior shell
- Holds between five to ten cymbals
- Center bolt is fully shielded inside the case
- Interior foam pad increases cymbal protection
- Integrated roller wheels
- Sleek tow handle
- Threaded 'Z' knob allows for smooth and swift opening and closure
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon disulfide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.