Zildjian K Light Ride Cymbal 24 in.
Videos (6)View All
22" K LIGHT RIDE
Zildjian Drum Set Cymbals 101
24" K LIGHT RIDE
How To Prevent Your Cymbals From Cracking
The Zildjian 24" K Series Light Ride cymbal is designed to generate wide variations of sound. Thin and responsive, it has a smoky tone with rich overtones, perfect for jazz trios, rock, or any genre where subtlety and articulation are key. Zildjian's K Series cymbals are renowned for their complex, shimmering sound. This model's medium-thin weight and small bell provide stick definition with a wash of sustain. Add expressive color to your drumming with the Zildjian 24" K Series Light Ride.
Responsive yet Controlled Sound
The Zildjian 24" K Series Light Ride cymbal offers a responsive, nuanced tone thanks to its medium-thin, hand-hammered bronze construction. The small bell focuses the cymbal's sound while providing clear stick articulation. Drummers can coax a wide range of sounds from soft, breathy washes to louder crashes. The Light Ride cuts through amplified music but remains balanced and controlled.
Versatile for Any Style
Equally at home in jazz, rock, funk, or pop settings, the Zildjian 24" K Series Light Ride provides subtlety and shimmer for any genre. Its expressive, articulate voice allows drummers to punctuate phrases or provide rhythmic motion. The Light Ride's controlled spread and balanced tone mesh well with other cymbals in any combination.
Legendary K Series Sound
The Zildjian 24" K Series Light Ride continues the company's legacy of handcrafted cymbals made with a secret bronze alloy formula. The K Series produces a complex, shimmering tone sought after by legendary drummers like Art Blakey, Elvin Jones, and Joey Kramer. The K Light Ride delivers the essence of this iconic sound in a versatile, responsive design.
- 24" ride cymbal
- Weight: thin
- Traditional finish
As of October 1, 2009, all Zildjian Cymbals are guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for two (2) years from the date of original purchase.
For warranty claims outside the U.S., contact your local Zildjian distributor. Click here for the international distributor locator.
Cymbals that show factory defects within two years of their original purchase are eligible for examination at our factory. Zildjian experts will evaluate the damage and issue a replacement cymbal, unless it appears the damage is related to improper use or care.
If you believe your cymbal has a factory defect:
1. Contact Zildjian to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#), via telephone: 781-871-2200.
2. Indicate the location of the damage on the cymbal with a piece of tape.
3. Make a photocopy of your original numbered and dated sales receipt.
4. Carefully package your cymbal. Include your RA# and the photocopy of your sales receipt in the box.
5. Ship the package to:
Avedis Zildjian Company
22 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
A Cymbal will not be replaced if:
1. It has been misplayed, dropped, played with excessive force or treated abusively.
2. The center hole is worn due to improper stand set-up or abusive play.
3. The cymbal was bought second-hand or used in a lease program.
4. The cymbal has previously been replaced by Zildjian.
5. More than two years have passed since the cymbal was purchased.
• Cost of shipping a damaged cymbal to Zildjian is the customers responsibility.
• Factory evaluations take approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
• Cymbals that do not meet the warranty guidelines will be returned to customer.
• Cost of shipping a replacement or damaged cymbal back to the customer will be covered by Zildjian.