Sterling by Music Man Pete Wentz Signature StingRay Black
Order it today! This item is backordered, but you can save your place now so you don’t miss it when it’s back in stock. You won’t be charged until it ships.
Videos (1)View All
Sterling by Music Man: Pete Wentz Artist Series StingRay Demo (ft. Matt Rubano)
Pete Wentz, the Fall Out Boy co-founder and bassist, is an enduring icon, having shaped the sound of punk rock, emo and beyond.
- Roasted maple neck and fretboard
- Nyatoh body
- Open gear tuning machines, Sterling by Music Man-designed bridge
- H-1 Alnico V humbucker
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck joint: 6-bolt
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Dual Action
- Pickups: H-1 Alnico V Humbucker
- Control layout: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Material: Roasted Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Custom Loon
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Body wood: Nyatoh
- Bridge/tailpiece: Sterling by Music Man
- Tuning machines: Open Gear
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right-Handed