"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rrCompare,rr1"
Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System with SM58 Capsule
This complete wireless package includes the BLX4 receiver along with the BLX handheld transmitter with a Shure SM58 capsule. The BLX4 receiver is a lightweight, durable ABS polymer chassis. It has a smaller footprint than previous receivers, and features an enhanced group and channel scan. Equipped with true diversity and a rugged build quality, this easy to use wireless receiver brings unprecedented quality into this price range. The SM58 capsule hardly needs an introduction. The SM58 is the industry standard microphone, tailored here in a wireless context to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency
- 1/4 in. and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LEDs
- Analog or digital: Digital
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 15kHz
- Dynamic range: 100 dB
- Line of sight: 300 ft.
- Channels: 12
- Bandwidth: 524 – 865 MHz
- Housing: Not specified
- Rackmountable: No
- Width: 2.5 in.
- Height: 4.3 in.
- Depth: .82 in.
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Type: Handheld
- # of transmitters 1
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Battery type: AA x 2
- Battery runtime: Up to 14 hr.
- Width: Not specified
- Height: Not specified
- Weight: Not specified
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All