Winner of the TEC Award for Outstanding Technical Achievement (2005) and the m.i.p.a award for Best Drum Microphone (2005), the Sennheiser e 902 is a dynamic mic designed to reproduce the lowest bass sources and handle extremely high sound pressure levels. It is ideal for kick drums, bass guitar amps, tubas and any other bass instruments. Exceptionally clean and clear reproduction of the deepest bass signals. Cardioid pickup pattern. Frequency response: 20Hz - 18kHz. Rugged construction for touring stage applications.
- Frequency response optimized for kick drum
- Very fast attack
- Exceptionally clean and clear reproduction of the deepest bass signals
- Integral stand mount
- Hum-compensating coil
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Rugged metal body
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0,2 mV/Pa; (@ 60Hz): 0,6 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 5" x 2-1/3"
- Weight: 1 lb.
2 year warranty, including the Evolution wireless. Sennheiser Evolution wired mics have a 10 year warranty.