Schecter Guitar Research C-1 Platinum Electric Guitar Translucent Black
Videos (2)View All
Schecter C-1 Platinum Electric Guitar
Slayer Dead Skin Mask Guitar Cover
Rockers, hold on to your hats, because Schecter Guitar Research’s Hybrid C-1 Platinum electric guitar has the heavy bite and slick style you have been looking for. Designed with a grand fusion of the most sought-after qualities of their Hellraiser and SLS models, this maple topped mahogany design is revamped with a more contoured arch and upper access cutaway shredders will love. The Schecter’s C-1 Platinum neck is comprised of three maple parts for added strength, so you can rock out without worrying about it warping over time. Guitarists will also love the cool, transparent high-gloss black burst finish complemented by the chrome hardware.
A Body Players Will Love
The C-1 Platinum's body is a combination of beautiful mahogany with a quilted maple top and features Schecter’s Ultra Access neck joint so players can approach the full fretboard with comfort and ease. The double-cutaway design and inset neck on this 25.5"-scale axe makes riding the lightning up and down the 24 frets of its rosewood fingerboard a breeze.
Shield of Armor Electronics
Hybrid C-1 Platinum offers its durable EMG Active 81/85 pickups for an impressive range of tonal capabilities. The creation of EMG's intensely detailed 81 pickup ignited a standard of ample high-end piercing and a smooth sustain. Used in the bridge position, these pickups will have your sound cutting through any brimming mix.
Naturally Exuberant Rosewood Fretboard
This black beauty features a 3-piece maple neck topped with a rosewood fretboard. Rosewood is a favored fretboard material because it contains natural oils that are enhanced by a player's daily grip. The sound is enriched more so than its maple counterpart because overflowing tones are essentially absorbed back into the oily wooden pores, truly balancing the tonal output. The Hybrid C-1 Platinum also comes with new platinum fretboard inlays, carbon fiber binding and glow-in-the-dark embellishments.
- Mahogany body with figured maple top
- 3-piece maple neck with thin C profile
- Rosewood fretboard
- Dual EMG 81/85 active humbuckers, 3-way switch
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethylene glycol monoethyl ether, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Neck Wood: Maple 3-piece
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Thin C
- Inlays: Platinum Offset Dots with Gothic Cross at 12th Fret
- Scale: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Thickness@ 1st Fret: .787" (20 mm)/@ 12th Fret: .866" (22 mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355 mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42 mm)
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85
- Battery Compartment: 9V clip-in
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck with Ultra Access
- Top Material: Figured Maple
- Binding: Silver/Platinum Multi-ply
- Hardware: Satin Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with String-Thru Body
- Knobs: Metal knurled with set screw
- Truss Rod: 2-way adjustable rod with 5/32" (4 mm) Allen Nut
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)