PreSonus FaderPort USB Production Controller
Videos (1)View All
PreSonus: The New FaderPort
Brought to you by PreSonus, the FaderPort USB production controller puts precise, hands-on control of your digital audio workstation (DAW) at your fingertips. This innovative desktop controller offers motorized touch-sensitive faders, programmable buttons, and encoder knobs to streamline mixing, automation, and more. With an array of DAW-specific controls and visual feedback via high resolution OLED displays, the FaderPort lets you efficiently navigate software, adjust levels and tweak parameters. Powered via USB, it works with Mac, Windows and iPad for portable production wherever inspiration strikes. For pro-level mixing control in a sleek design, check out the PreSonus FaderPort at Guitar Center.
Single Touch-Sensitive Motorized Faders
The heart of the FaderPort is its 100 mm touch-sensitive motorized fader, which provide smooth, precise level control and visual feedback. Fader touch sensitivity allows you to make fine adjustments by lightly tapping or dragging your finger along the fader cap. Motorization displays the position of virtual faders on your DAW, keeping the FaderPort synchronized as you mix.
Programmable Buttons and High-Resolution OLED Displays
Nine programmable buttons let you map frequently used DAW commands to the FaderPort. The displays above each button show the name of the currently mapped function and all button assignments can be customized using the included editor software. Two high resolution OLED displays provide channel names, metering and parameter values. All of this visual information allows you to keep your eyes on the FaderPort rather than repeatedly looking at your computer screen.
Encoder Knobs for Panning, Plugin Control, and More
With 360-degree rotation, the FaderPort's touch-sensitive encoder knobs are ideal for adjusting panning, plugin parameters, sends and other rotary controls in your DAW. Touch sensitivity gives you the ability to make fine adjustments with a light touch or broad changes by grabbing and turning the knob. Four knobs provide control over multiple parameters at once.
Compact, Portable Production
Measuring just 15.75" x 5.5" and powered via USB, the FaderPort is designed to fit into any studio workspace. It works with Mac, Windows and iPad, so you can produce anywhere. An optional iPad stand (sold separately) securely holds your iPad at the perfect angle above the FaderPort for a portable tabletop production rig.
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Large, 360-degree push-button encoder
- Transport controls, channel record-enable, enable/disable looping
- Innovative Session Navigator section makes mixing and controlling DAWs quick and easy
- Seamless, native support for Studio One® (Studio One Artist included)
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools via Mackie Control Universal and Mackie HUI emulation
- Automation behavior selection buttons, user-definable function buttons
- Channel control buttons, solo or mute channels, clear all solos or mutes
- Bypass all plug-ins on one channel or bypass all plug-ins on all channels (not available in all DAWs)
- Connects via USB 2.0
- Footswitch jack (footswitch not included)