Open Box Universal Audio Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition Audio Interface Level 1
The Universal Audio Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition brings unparalleled sound and iconic analog emulation to your desktop. This professional 2x4" I/O audio interface features class-leading processing, two Unison™ enabled mic preamps and Realtime UAD plug-in processing—allowing you to track and mix with zero latency. The Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition includes a curated suite of five must-have UAD plug-in titles worth over $1,300, for free. Whether you're a musician, electronic producer, or songwriter, the Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition delivers the sound and feel of a high-end studio in a compact, all-metal desktop unit.
Iconic Analog Emulation with Premium UAD Plug-ins
The Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition provides access to UA's UAD powered plug-ins for Mac and Windows, including emulations of classic studio gear from UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Marshall, Ampeg, Teletronix and more. You'll be able to track and mix with the tone of vintage gear at near-zero latency.
Two Unison™ Preamps for Iconic Mic and Guitar Tones
The Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition features two Unison™ mic preamps that provide the tone of sought-after preamps from Neve, API, SSL, Universal Audio and Avalon. Unison technology gives each preamp the precise tone, texture, and component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware preamps. The Hi-Z instrument input also has Unison preamp emulations for Fender, Marshall, Ampeg and Universal Audio guitar and bass amps.
Pristine Conversion and Latency-Free Monitoring
Featuring high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz audio conversion, the Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition provides pristine sound quality for recording and playback. Its ultralow latency USB 3.0 connectivity allows for tracking through UAD plug-ins in real time.
Rugged and Road-Ready
The Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition features a rugged, all-metal enclosure and knobs designed to withstand mobile setups and tight studio spaces. With a compact desktop footprint, the Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition is perfectly sized for any production environment.
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
- Pure Plate Reverb
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQUA 1176
- LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar AmpPultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Raw Distortion
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- RealVerb ProCustom Room Modeler
- PC with available built-in* USB 3 SuperSpeed (Type-A or Type-C port)
- Intel Core i-Series or Xeon processor*
- Windows 10 64-Bit Edition
- USB 3 Type-C cable (not included)*
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- 6 GB available storage
- Quad Core i7 or better recommended for optimum DAW performance
- USB-IF Certified USB SuperSpeed cable (Type-A to Type-C, or Type-C to Type-C)
- 2-in-1 systems (notebook/tablet) are not recommended
- USB 3 adapters (such as PCIe-to-USB 3 expansion cards) are not fully tested for Apollo Solo USB or UAD-2 Satellite USB connections
- Operating systems not listed above are untested. Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio. Prior UAD software for older operating systems and discontinued UAD products is available in the UAD software archives
- Pre-release and beta versions of operating systems are not supported