The compact KH 750 DSP is the ideal choice for smaller rooms and smaller studio monitors, such as the KH 80 DSP. It has a unique and flexible 2.0/0.1 Bass Manager allowing the subwoofer to be used in many different system configurations. On the back panel there are analog and digital inputs and outputs, four routing modes and adaptable acoustical c... Click To Read More About This Product
The compact KH 750 DSP is the ideal choice for smaller rooms and smaller studio monitors, such as the KH 80 DSP. It has a unique and flexible 2.0/0.1 Bass Manager allowing the subwoofer to be used in many different system configurations. On the back panel there are analog and digital inputs and outputs, four routing modes and adaptable acoustical controls to allow for seamless system integration. The Neumann.Control software gives access to many additional functions inside the subwoofer. The KH 750 DSP can be used in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
The newly designed 10” long-throw driver has a large magnet, linear motor design and a very stiff pressed steel basket. As subwoofers are usually placed on the floor, a robust grille protects the driver from accidental damage. The well-braced cabinet is a sealed designed which brings the fastest possible transient response. The two analog XLR inputs are balanced as are the two analog XLR outputs. The 192 kHz / 24-bit digital input can accept AES3 and S/P-DIF signals. There is a bypassable standby function and the switch-off time can be adjusted in Neumann.Control.
Control and align your monitor setup with your iPad
Via standard IP networking, Neumann.Control gives access to many additional the functions of the KH 750 DSP Subwoofer. Systems of loudspeakers can be defined, from mono to 3D, aligned for a good in-room sound, and then operated centrally: Setup, Align, Operate. At last, you do not have to be an expert to optimally integrate this subwoofer into your system, even in a small room.
The Neumann.Control app for iPad offers several features allowing you to setup, align and operate the KH 750 DSP and KH 80 DSP even in large setups up to 9 loudspeakers.
The key features are:
• 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 9 loudspeakers and subwoofers
• Identify loudspeakers and subwoofers on the network that are in the room
• Assign the identified loudspeakers and subwoofers to positions in the room
• Guided Alignment – a set of simple questions resulting a well-balanced sound. The Guided Alignment is a process where you are asked very simple questions about the room and the loudspeaker/subwoofer position, and then the app adjusts the response of each loudspeaker/subwoofer accordingly.
• Manual Alignment – an 8-band fully parametric equaliser for expert users. In Manual Alignment expert users have complete freedom to adjust an 8-band parametric equalizer, levels and delays in each loudspeaker/subwoofer as they wish. Manual Alignment can also be used to edit Guided Alignments in a more detailed way.
• System and alignment selection
• Volume control, preset levels, dim, mute all
• Groups, solos, mutes
• Other system settings such as delay, standby level and logo brightness
System Requirements: iPad with iOS 10 or higher
Decreased the bass extension of the monitoring system
Increasing the maximum SPL of loudspeakers
Decreasing harmonic and intermodulation distortion of loudspeakers
Reproducing the LFE channel
Reproducing the “Sub” signal of a bass managed multichannel source
Working as an extension for KH 810, KH 870 and KH 805 subwoofer systems
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.