Neumann KH 420 Studio Monitor
Special order: Place an order for this item today and we’ll get it to you soon.
The KH 420 has been designed for use as a mid-field or main monitor. It is particularly well-suited for use in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. The KH 420 can be used free-standing or flush mounted into a wall, and, in multichannel systems, can be mixed freely with other loudspeakers in the range.
- Computer mechanically modeled three-way cabinet design
- In-house simulated magnetically shielded drivers
- Powerful alloy fabric dome tweeter with built-in grille
- Fabric dome, neodymium magnet, midrange driver
- Long throw bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor
- High-capacity flow-optimized bass reflex ports with pipe damped
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion
- Two-color dimmable Neumann logo
- Electronics panel with generously dimensioned integrated Accelerated Heat Tunneling
- Powerful analog class AB amplifiers with large headroom and overheat limiting
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Easy-to-use parametric equalizer
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.