The Lundgren Model M8P pickup was designed specifically for this guitar and, at the expense of being slightly low output, delivers an extremely well-defined and balanced tone across the bubinga fingerboard, even when playing with a high-gain setting amplifier. The FX Edge III-8 bridge combines a fixed bridge sustain and double-locking tuning stability. Includes a gig bag.
- 5-piece M80M maple/walnut neck with KTS TITANIUM rods
- Ash body
- Indian rosewood fretboard with jumbo frets
- FX Edge III-8 bridge
- Lundgren Model M8P (H) bridge pickup
- Factory tuning: 1D#, 2A#, 3F#, 4C#, 5G#, 6D#, 7A#, 8F
- Scale: 749 mm/29.4"
- Width at nut: 55 mm
- Width at last fret: 80 mm
- Thickness at 1st: 19.5 mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21.5 mm
- Radius: 400 mmR
- String Gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042/.054/ (D'Addario EXL120-7) + .065 (D'Addario)