A guitar doesn't have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection, set-up and warranty is the same as Ibanez's more expensive models.
- Neck type: GSR4 maple neck
- Body: Mahogany body (Basswood body for TR finish)
- Fretboard: Jatoba fretboard with white dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: B10 bridge
- Neck pu: PSNDP neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge pu: PSNDJ bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equaliser: Phat II EQ
- Hardware color: Chrome
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.