Gibson Custom M2M 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue Gloss Electric Guitar Factory Burst
The Gibson Custom Shop M2M 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue is the result of laser-scanning an actual 1959 Les Paul Standard to recreate every dimension, curve and detail for this stunning replica.
The Gibson Custom Shop M2M 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue includes a solid mahogany body with a maple top, a mahogany neck with an authentic, '59-style Medium C profile, and a rosewood fingerboard. Gibson proprietary humbuckers produce a warm, balanced tone with rich harmonics.
Every detail of this reissue, down to the knobs, tuners, cream pickguard and truss rod cover, has been meticulously recreated to capture the look and feel of a vintage Les Paul Standard.
- Maple top and mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with Authentic '59 Medium C profile
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Custombucker Alnico III humbuckers
- Body Type: Single-cutaway solidbody
- Top wood: 2-piece maple
- Body wood: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Solid mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Rosewood
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.68"/Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson Single Line
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States