At the focal point of the MDJ-600 is a large, 4.3 in. color screen that provides realtime visual feedback of your tracks. Full track information including title, time, BPM, and pitch are clearly displayed alongside the precise waveform window. Additional visual feedback for slip mode, hot cues and active loops mean you can confidently use scratches or hot cues without ruining your mix. The 100 mm pitch fader ranges pitch from 4%–100%, so you’ll mix with surgical precision.
Thanks to the MDJ-600’s intuitive interface, you’ll spend less time deciphering and more time experimenting with the 4 hot cues and 8 auto loops. The 5 in. touch-sensitive jog wheel with LCD display offers adjustable resistance so you can dial in the feel that’s perfect for you.
Bonus MIDI capabilities mean you can even control the parameters of your favorite DJ software directly from the unit, routing your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard. Of course, the MDJ-600 is fully compatible with Gemini’s V-Case Library Management Software, which offers users a faster, easier way to manage their music libraries.
- Full-featured CD and USB media player with 4.3 in. color screen, moving waveform, and on-board search and analysis
- The 5 in. high-resolution touch platter is perfect for even the most demanding performance
- Manual and BPM-based auto looping makes it easy to create builds or extend breaks
- Four hotcues per track let you jump to that sample or drop with ease
- Loop roll adds complicated sounding stutter edits by pushing one button
- The 100 mm pitch fader and adjustable pitch ranges from 4%–100% let you mix with surgical precision
- Slip mode means you can use scratches or hotcues without ruining your mix
- Multiple platter modes available, including reverse play, vinyl, and stutter cue
- MIDI Mode turns your MDJ-600 into the ultimate platter controller, complete with on-screen deck info in Virtual DJ