Designed in conjunction with Michael Landau, the new ML model is based on the Fender Hot Rod DeVille III, with tube circuitry and 60-watt output, two 12" speakers, spring reverb and an effects loop. The ML version ups the ante by incorporating several cool features that guitar players are sure to appreciate, such as volume- switching and boost capabilities.
- Power: 60W (tubes)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Two inputs
- Speakers: 2x12" Celestion V-Type
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, bright, boost, presence, reverb
- Impedance: 2 or 4 ohms
- Built-in reverb
- Wide leather handle
- Two-button footswitch included
- Dimensions: 24.25" x 21" x 10.75"
- Weight: 54 lb.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.