Fender American Professional II Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Butterscotch Blonde
Videos (3)View All
Fender American Professional II Telecaster | Jose Rios First Impressions
American Professional II Telecaster | American Professional II Series | Fender
The American Professional II Series | Fender
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster maple fingerboard electric guitar is the latest evolution of an iconic instrument. Fender has upgraded and improved their flagship Telecaster to meet the demands of today's professional guitarist. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups provide the crisp tone that Telecasters are known for, with greater articulation and clarity. The satin-finished maple neck and narrow-tall frets make this an exceptionally comfortable and fast guitar to play.
V-Mod II Pickups: Twang Redefined
The V-Mod II Telecaster pickups are a major upgrade, providing classic Tele tone with tighter bass, richer mids and smoother highs. These articulate pickups make harmonics sing and accentuate the snap and snarl that Telecasters are famous for. Single notes are round and full, while chordal playing is punchy and defined.
Fast-Playing Maple Neck
The satin-finished maple neck on the American Professional II Telecaster feels slick and fast. The modern eep C-neck profile is comfortable for all playing styles. Narrow-tall frets provide a familiar feel for bends and vibrato while facilitating effortless fretting. The sculpted neck heel allows unimpeded access to the upper frets.
Enhanced Bridge Provides Superior Intonation
The new 3-saddle bridge improves on the original Tele bridge design. Compensated brass saddles provide accurate intonation for all six strings. Players can adjust string height and tension to suit their preferences. This flexible bridge design retains the tone and esthetic of a traditional Telecaster bridge while addressing issues with intonation that plague vintage-style bridges.
Premium Features and Components
Additional features include an alder body, vintage-style tuners and a deluxe molded case. All the electronics, hardware and finishes are crafted to Fender's highest standards for professional-level instruments. The American Professional II Telecaster delivers premium performance and innovation in an instantly familiar package.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale, Deep C-shaped maple neck with rolled fingerboard edges and 22 narrow tall frets for easy bending
- Two V-Mod II single-coil Telecaster pickups, treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Top-load/string-thru Telecaster bridge with compensated brass “bullet” saddles
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body type: Solidbody, single cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck shape: Deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: “Super-Natural” satin urethane finish on back of neck with gloss urethane headstock face
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Black dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele pickup
- Bridge: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele pickup
- Control layout: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Treble-bleed circuit
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compensated barrel saddle
- Tuning machines: Fender standard cast, sealed and staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Deluxe molded case included.
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: United States