Denon DJ LC6000 Prime Performance Expansion DJ Controller
Videos (1)View All
ANNOUNCING THE MOST VERSATILE DJ CONTROLLER | DENON DJ LC6000 PRIME
The stunning full-size 8.5” jog wheel, multi-function performance pads, 100 mm dual-precision pitch fader, and navigation control grants the DJ more power and ease to be creative in the mix. Powered and activated with just a single USB connection, the LC6000 Prime gives "plug-and-play" a whole new meaning in the DJ booth. Connect one or multiple units to customize your setup and expand your creativity.
Unique Power of Dual-Layer
Denon DJ has the only media player on the market that offers dual-layer playback with independent outputs for each layer. The LC6000 Prime adds physical control over the second layer, making it easier than ever to perform using just one media player.
Professional DJ Controller
The LC6000’s plug-and-play connectivity with DJ software provides you with a smoother club experience over one or multiple software decks, further expanding creative possibilities for the professional DJ. It's compatible with Virtual DJ, Algoriddim djay Pro AI and Serato DJ Pro (coming soon).
8.5” Jog Wheel
At the heart of the LC6000 Prime is a full-size 8.5”, capacitive touch jog wheel featuring a high-definition central display. This color display shows track artwork or a custom DJ logo, layered with play head position and other essential performance information.
Expand Your Creativity
Completing the creative toolset, the LC6000 Prime has eight robust multi-function performance pads offering Hot Cue, Loop, Roll and Slicer for enhanced creativity and remixing on the fly. Alongside this, the LC6000 has a dedicated loop section and navigation control, giving DJs complete and confident control of their performance.
Latest Firmware features
• Engine Lighting by SoundSwitch: With built-in lighting, Engine OS devices automatically sync music with DMX and Philips Hue lights all from the unit itself. Engine Lighting offers a dedicated user interface allowing users to control Autoloops, light intensity and perform various color and movement override FX all from the touchscreen. Engine Lighting also offers two modes "Basic" and "Pro" to give the best experience based on user skill level or light configuration.
• Ableton Link Compatibility: Users can now sync tempo with external hardware using Ableton Link over both wired and wireless networks. Once Ableton Link has been enabled, an orange link icon will be shown in the top right of the toolbar providing the number of linked devices, sync lead tempo and phase meter showing the current beat position. When synced, the tempo will match the tempo of the longest playing device. The lead tempo can be adjusted from any device and all other linked devices will automatically follow.
• New Playlists: Playlist and Crates are now combined into a single comprehensive list (Playlists), taking along with it the best aspects of both list types.
• New Database: The database in 2.0 has been completely rebuilt to provide accelerated browsing, lightning-fast song analysis, enhanced system stability, and a significantly smaller database size. These new under the hood adjustments offer the user a streamlined experience when managing, browsing and playing the music they love.
• New Control Center Menu: The new swipe-down Control Center menu has been unified across all Engine OS products offering a more intuitive layout and improved workflow over various performance and device-specific settings.
• Playlist Deck: Users can now assign a deck as a Playlist Player providing continuous playback with automated crossfading. The crossfade time can be adjusted in the Control Center settings menu. Playlist Deck is available for Prime 4, Prime 2 and Prime GO.
• New Onboard Clock: The new onboard clock offers automatic time zone syncing and aids in providing detailed History lists with the played track start time.
• Track list Size Button: Added the ability for all Engine OS devices to increase the browse view. This allows more Playlists and tracks to be shown on the screen at once.
• New Demo Tracks: These new tracks assist users in sound checks and in-store demos. Demo tracks are removed once a source has been selected and can be disabled from the User Profile Preferences.
• TONS of improvements and fixes.
- Dedicated sub-layer control for SC6000, SC6000M, SC5000, SC5000M Prime Media Players
- DJ Controller for compatible applications: Virtual DJ, Algoriddim djay Pro AI & Serato DJ Pro (coming soon)
- Familiar look and feel from Denon DJ’s flagship SC6000 Media Player
- 8.5” jog wheel with tension adjust
- HD color jog wheel display
- (8) Multi-function performance pads
- Dedicated loop control
- Dedicated navigation control
- 100 mm dual-precision pitch fader
- Pitch Bend buttons
- Track search touch strip
- USB Powered
- Plug & play
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 8.5" (diameter)
- Metal construction with display & capacitive touch
- 3.5" (diameter)
- Full-color LED-backlit display
- (1) USB Type-B port (for computer/media player connection)
- (1) DC power adapter input
- 12.0V, 2.0A
- 14.2" x 12.6" x 4.7"
- 6.24 lb. (2.83 kg)