Avid Pro Tools|HDX takes the performance, and the power of the industry leading Pro Tools|HD system and adds even more power, higher audio quality, and easier workflows for recording, editing, and mixing some of the most demanding productions. With Pro Tools|HDX, you get more tracks, more headroom, and up to 5x more dedicated DSP power to tackle ma... Click To Read More About This Product
In Stock & Ready To Shipin_stock
Sale ends in 4 days
Avid Pro Tools|HDX takes the performance, and the power of the industry leading Pro Tools|HD system and adds even more power, higher audio quality, and easier workflows for recording, editing, and mixing some of the most demanding productions. With Pro Tools|HDX, you get more tracks, more headroom, and up to 5x more dedicated DSP power to tackle massive post-production projects with the confidence that comes with guaranteed performance. There' a reason that Pro Tools is the standard in most professional studio environments, and with Pro Tools|HDX there' even more.
Mix Bigger, Better Projects
With Pro Tools|HDX, you get up to 5x more power per card than Pro Tools|HD Accel, so you can focus on your mix”not your mixer”and do much more with less.
- Create bigger, more complex mixes with 4x more tracks (up to 768 voices)
- Double your ins and outs with up to 64 channels of I/O per card (up to 192 total)
- Handle large plug-in-heavy mixes easily with 4x more Automatic Delay Compensation
More Headroom—Less Headaches
Pro Tools|HDX uses floating-point calculations for plug-in processing and mixing, enabling you to achieve the best sound quality possible, with the least effort.
- Record and mix in higher resolution (up to 32-bit, 192 kHz audio) and significantly greater dynamic range
- Let your mixes breathe with increased headroom, and eliminate clipping and obsessive gain staging
- Improve workflow and sonic parity between DSP-accelerated and native-based Pro Tools systems with the new AAX plug-in platform
The Fastest Workflows—Yours
Pro Tools|HDX tightly integrates with Pro Tools HD software and your Mac or PC, giving you optimized performance from creation to completion.
- Get a highly responsive feel”even in your most complex projects”with RAM-cached record/playback and real-time fades
- Keep the channel routing in complex sessions in check easily with bus interrogation
- Work faster with pro-level tools, including Clip Gain, advanced audio editing and automation, surround sound, and more
- Accelerate your recording, editing, and mixing with Avid Pro Mixing consoles, which offer unprecedented hands-on control
- Share even more with Media Composer and other AAF-compatible software with support for multichannel tracks, Clip Gain, and a 24-hour timeline
It's All About the Sound
There' a reason why more professionals trust the sound of Pro Tools than with any other DAW. Now you can get even higher fidelity audio with Pro Tools|HDX.
- Get better audio clarity and detail than ever before combining Pro Tools|HDX with any Pro Tools HD Series audio interface
- Compose music and polish mixes with over 75 high-quality virtual instruments, effects, and sound processing plug-ins
- Get the renowned sound of the coveted Avid System 5 console with the Avid Channel Strip plug-in
The Versatility You Need—Now and In The Future
As your needs or business grows, you can easily scale Pro Tools|HDX to handle whatever comes your way, and take advantage of unique features and workflows.
- Gain more tracks and power by simply adding another Pro Tools|HDX card to your system
- Mix and match Pro Tools HD Series interfaces to meet your needs, or use Pro Tools HD software standalone for on-the-go mixing
- Collaborate with Media Composer editors through AAF sharing or Satellite technology options
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.