The iD14 MKII from Audient delivers professional audio performance in a compact and modern desktop package. Featuring two Audient Console mic pre’s, class-leading converters, dual headphone outputs, ADAT expandability and a JFET Instrument Input, the next-generation MKII gives you everything you need to create studio-quality recordings at home.
The Professional Sound You Deserve
Every iD interface features the Audient Console Mic Preamp, the same discrete circuit design found in their renowned recording console, the ASP8024-HE. Designed to deliver ultralow noise and low distortion with a touch of classic analog warmth, iD14’s two Audient mic pres will give you the professional sound you deserve.
It’s All in the Details
iD14’s converters make sure you hear every nuance, every detail of your audio, enabling you to take your recordings to the next level. Offering an incredible 121dB of dynamic range you will hear your audio more accurately, make better creative decisions and experience stunning clarity directly from your desktop. Plus, you can connect and listen to your mixes through two sets of speakers with iD14’s four line outputs. Alternatively, use the extra line outputs to send audio to an external headphone amp for distribution to your artists.
Powerful Performance With More Channels
Equipped with both a jack and mini jack connection and a powerful headphone amp capable of driving headphones up to 600 ohms, iD14 is ready to take on the most demanding recording sessions. Plus, plan for the future with iD14’s digital input. Supporting both ADAT and SPDIF, iD14 gives you the option to add up to eight extra mic pre inputs letting you expand your rig and take on larger sessions.
Plug and Play
Designed to replicate the input stage of a classic valve amplifier, iD14 harmonically rich JFET instrument input is the perfect sonic foundation for your guitars or basses and amp sims.
Experience Ultralow Latency
The iD mixer tightly integrates hardware and software, letting you effortlessly create up to four stereo artist cue mixes, name and customize channels, save layout presets, assign hardware function buttons and quickly setup advanced routing.
iD14's dedicated talkback technology enables you to use any audio source connected to your computer such as a built-in or USB microphone as your talkback mic, freeing up valuable mic pres for recording.
Advanced Monitor Control
Speed up your workflow with the iD button. Assign any of the advanced monitoring features to the iD button, including DIM, CUT, Mono Sum, Polarity Reverse or Cue Mix monitoring, and experience complete control at your fingertips.
Turn iD14’s volume knob into a virtual scroll wheel and take control of a variety of compatible onscreen parameters. Quickly dial in settings, adjust faders or even write in automation without spending hours staring at the screen.
USB Bus Powered
No need to find a power outlet as iD14 is powered directly from your computer via USB, without compromising on sound quality or performance.
- 2 x Audient Console Mic Pres
- Class-leading converters
- 1 x JFET instrument input designed to replicate the input stage of a classic valve amplifier
- 4 x line outputs and dual headphone outputs
- ADAT input for expandability
- Intuitive, ultralow latency software mixer lets you create and customize low-latency headphone mixes, utilize the flexible monitor control and keep an eye on your levels
- Advanced monitor control
- Scrollcontrol turns iD14's volume knob into a virtual scroll wheel
- True phantom power over USB
- USB 3.0 bus powered
- All-metal design engineered to survive everyday use
- Bundled with a free suite of creative software, including Cubase LE, alongside industry leading plug-ins and virtual instruments
- Dedicated talkback technology enables you to use any audio source connected to your computer, such as a built-in or USB microphone as your talkback mic, freeing up valuable mic pres for recording
- Mic gain: 58dB
- Mic pre EIN: 128dBA
- Mic pre SNR: 100dBA
- Mic pre THD+N: <0.002%
- Frequency response (at unity gain): ±0.5dB 10Hz to 40kHz
- ADC Dynamic range: 121dB
- ADC THD+N: <0.001%
- Line output dynamic range: 126dBA
- Line output THD+N: 0.0005%
- Frequency response: ±0.1dB 10Hz to 40kHz
- Max power with 30 ohm load: 220mW
- Max power with 62 ohm load: 280mW
- Max power with 600 ohm load: 100mW
- Power requirements: USB 3.0 - 900mA at 5V or USB-C - 1.5A at 5V
- Included cable: USC type-C
- Dimensions: 6.81" x 4.72" x 2.41"