The Alesis Command X Mesh Special Edition features all mesh-head pads that deliver an authentic drumming experience. This kit includes an 8"mesh kick with pedal, a 10" dual-zone mesh snare drum, and three 8" dual-zone mesh toms. The set also features a 10" ride cymbal with choke, two 10" crashes with choke and a 10" hi-hat with foot pedal. The included Command Advanced Drum Module features 74 drum kits (54 preset, 20 user) with 671 sounds. You can build a custom kit from your own sounds by loading them via a USB thumb drive. Plus, with 60 play-along tracks and a built-in performance recorder, you'll have an endless source of fun and creativity. All of this mounts to a four-post premium rack with non-slip clamps, providing a durable foundation that is easy to set up and move.
Great Sounds and Features
The included Command Drum Module features 74 drum kits (54 factory + 20 user) with over 600 sounds and 60 play-along tracks built-in. To further sharpen your skill, there’s a built-in metronome and 1/8" input for playing along with your mobile device, so you’ll be ready for the studio or stage. There is also a stereo pair of 1/4" outputs, headphone output and a USB-MIDI output for triggering your favorite virtual instrument plugins.
Load Your Own Samples
The Command Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input. You can use this input to load your own WAV samples for the ultimate flexibility. Once the WAV samples are loaded, you can easily assign these to any zone of any pad on the Command Kit. The sonic possibilities are endless. You can also load in WAV files of play-along tracks using this input.
- Tightly woven mesh drum heads for superior playing response
- Five-piece pad set with three 8" dual-zone mesh toms, 10" dual-zone snare and 8" mesh kick pad
- Four-piece 10" cymbal set with hi-hat, two crashes with choke and one ride with choke
- Command Drum Module with 74 kits (54 factory + 20 user) and 671 sounds
- Load WAV or MP3 samples and play-along tracks via USB thumb drive
- Real-time recording (five tracks internally, up to 99 tracks with USB thumb drive)
- USB/MIDI connection to use your favorite recording software or sound libraries
- Premium four-post rack
- Kick pedal, hi-hat pedal, drum key, drum sticks, all connection cables and power supply included
- 10" dual-zone mesh snare pad
- (3) 8" dual-zone mesh tom pads
- 8" mesh kick pad with stand
- Kick drum pedal
- 10" ride cymbal with choke
- (2) 10" crash cymbals with choke
- 10" hi-hat cymbal
- Hi-hat pedal
- Premium four-post rack with non-slip clamps
- Command Advanced Drum Module
- Drum module cable snake
- Power supply
- Cable wraps
- Drum key
- Drum sticks
- Command Advanced Drum Module user guide
- Command X Mesh Kit assembly guide
- Safety and warranty manual
One year or 1500 hour warranty (whichever comes first) on tape heads.
Custome must register purchase online to receive customer registration number and warranty.
(No warranties are sent with product.)