"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Aguilar DB 810 8x10 Bass Cabinet White
- 1500000148089 POS #:113734602
The Aguilar DB 810 bass cabinet is one of the loudest bass cabinets on the market, providing a Max SPL of 136 dB! Roll off the custom Aguilar tweeter for an aggressive "P Bass with a pick tone". Tilt back handles and rear wheels make this huge sounding cabinet easy to move and rear skid rails allow you to leverage it into your vehicle without ever having to lift it.
- Eight 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnet
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs
- Tilt-back handles and rear wheels
- Power Handling: 1400 watts RMS
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 105 dB @ 1W 1M
- Max SPL: 136 dB
- 13 ply Baltic Birch
- Dimensions: 46" H, 24 1/2" W, 18" D
- Weight: 184 lbs
Aguilar Amplification's DB series of electronics are covered under warranty to the original owner for a period of ten years from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship. AG series electronics, GS series speaker cabinets, and S series speaker cabinets are covered by the warranty for a period of 3 years. Tubes are covered by the warranty for a period of six months.
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase from an authorized Aguilar dealer. Your sales slip or purchase invoice is necessary for warranty service.
Before sending your unit to Aguilar for repair, you must receive a return authorization number from us. Contact us via phone, fax, or email (email@example.com) with a description of the problem. We will then issue to you a return authorization number.
You are responsible for all shipping charges. You must ship the unit to us freight prepaid. We will return the unit to you freight collect. If the unit is being sent from outside the United States you will also be responsible for customs brokerage, if applicable. Please check with your freight forwarder for assistance.
Aguilar Amplification LLC is not responsible for shipping damage, either to or from our service center. Claims must be filed with the carrier.
The only company authorized to perform work under this warranty is Aguilar Amplification LLC of New York, NY.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All