Adams has once again elevated performance quality on the field with the addition of the MSP1 Sousaphone to the Marching Brass lineup. The MSP1 is a free-blowing and powerful instrument that projects fully and plays in tune. The large outer wrap means that every player will be able to wear the instrument, and the Adams attention to design and materials will assure years of use in any demanding school or university environment.
- .748" Bore / BBb Key / Silver Finish
- 26" Bell Diameter
- 3 Valve Stainless Steel Full -Action Pistons
- Centered Valve caps (offset Valve Stem Caps available separately)
- 4-Point Removable Valve Section
- Horn and SKB380 Case, with 24AW mouthpiece, Valve Oil, and Polishing cloth
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Sousaphone
- Tuning: Bb
- Level: Intermediate
- Leadpipe material Brass alloy
- Bell Material: Brass alloy
- Body Material: Brass alloy
- Bore Diameter: .748"
- Bell Diameter: 26 "
- Valve Buttons: Silver Plate
- Valve Type/Const: Piston/Stainless Steel
- Finish: Silver Plate
- Case: Soft
- Mouthpiece: Yes
One year parts and labor warranty.