dbx iEQ-31 Graphic EQ
(1)|Q&A|Item #:1273887997635 POS #:102137429
6-month special financing^ + $126 back in Rewards** Learn More
Lease-To-Own Purchase OptionsLearn more
Special order: Place an order for this item today and we’ll get it to you soon.
Notify me when this item is in stock.
Save on orders $499+ and get expert advice from a Gear Adviser
Uncompromised dbx sonic integrity enhanced with a powerful array of flexible features define the dbx iEQ-31 Graphic EQ. You get AFS one-touch feedback suppression, Type V noise reduction, and PeakStopPlus limiting. Switchable ±6 or ±15dB boost/cut range; ±12dB input gain range; 40mm faders; and nonconductive nylon sliders give you precision command. 10Hz to 22kHz frequency response, 110dB dynamic range, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands, and internal toroidal transformer. 1/4" TRS, XLR, and Euroblock balanced and unbalanced RF-filtered inputs and outputs.
- Dual 31-band EQ
- AFS one-touch feedback suppression
- Type V noise reduction
- PeakStopPlus limiting
- Switchable ±6 or ±15dB boost/cut range
- ±12dB input gain range
- 40mm faders
- Nonconductive nylon sliders
- 10Hz to 22kHz frequency response
- 110dB dynamic range
- 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Internal toroidal transformer
- 1/4" TRS, XLR, and Euroblock balanced and unbalanced RF-filtered inputs and outputs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Impedance: balanced 40kohms, unbalanced 20kohms
- Max input level: >=22dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Impedance: Balanced >120ohms, unbalanced >60ohms
- Max output level: >+20dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2kohms or greater
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, ±-0.5dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >94dB, unweighted, ref +4dBu, 22kHz measurement bandwidth
- Dynamic range: >110dB, unweighted, >113dB A weighted
- THD+Noise: <0.005%, 0.02% typical at +dBu, 1kHz
Interchannel crosstalk: <-80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
Operating voltage: 100VAC 50/60Hz, 120VAC 60Hz; 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 14W
- Mains connection: IEC receptacle
- 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 7.9"D
2 year warranty for products purchased from us, with the exception of the 480 series.