The Williams Overture III digital piano gives you concert grand sounds in a size that won’t overtake your living room. To do so, Williams recorded a 10' 2ʺ Italian grand in a pro studio to capture the nuances of every single note. But that's just one sampled sound in the Williams Sound library—the Overture Ill has 171 distinct voices to explore. With 88 fully weighted keys and three pedals, you’ll get the same feel as an acoustic piano in a more versatile setup. It includes a comfortable bench and sturdy stand that are elegantly finished to elevate the décor no matter where you place it. Williams has created another winner with the Overture Ill. Read on to discover why this keyboard—only available at Guitar Center—might be the key to unlocking your full music potential.
171 Superior Sounds
Unlike an acoustic upright, the Overture III gives you 171 instrument sounds, including organs, strings, bass, classical guitar, vibes, pianos and more. Play any key on the piano and you will hear natural note decay. While other brands simply loop a sample to simulate this effect, Williams' Whole Note Technology offers an ultrarealistic response. Three effects engines let you add reverb, tremolo and vibrato.
Graded, Weighted Keys
The Overture IlI has 88 hammer-action, fully weighted keys. If you are switching over from a traditional piano, you’ll experience the exact same feel. Weighted keys are essential to develop hand strength for beginners and help more advanced players precisely control their dynamics.
Bluetooth Wireless MIDI and Audio
Bluetooth MIDI connects to most piano teaching apps for accelerated learning on your piano journey. Play the piano sound and Bluetooth audio through the built-in four-speaker system or choose the headphone output for private practice. In either case, with 240-voice polyphony, you can create lush, layered orchestrations.
Advanced Controls and Free iOS App
The Overture III has built-in features to hone your playing skills. Use the Metronome to keep time and the Song Tutor to practice the left- and right-hand parts separately. Or record your own compositions on the 2-track recorder. A free Williams app lets you change sounds, effects and set up layers and splits on your iPhone or iPad.
- Gloss Ebony or Gloss Red Mahogany finishes for elegant looks in any decor
- 88 hammer-action, graded, weighted keys provide outstanding feel and response
- 240-voice polyphony provides an abundance of voices for deep orchestration
- 171 realistic instruments for a variety of sounds, including GM sounds for playing MIDI files
- Built-in, 4-speaker full-range stereo system provides immersive sound
- Wireless Bluetooth MIDI and audio for controlling apps and streaming from your smartphone
- 2-track recorder ideal for fun and practice
- Two headphone outputs with Master Control for private practice
- 3 Pedals—sustain, sostenuto and soft for realistic playability
- Wide music rest supports heavy music books or tablets
- Includes 90 days of Skoove Platinum educational software for computers and iOS devices
- Dimensions: 55" W x 21" D x 42" H
- Weight: 159 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: Hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch/velocity: Velocity-sensitive
- Key type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 240
- MIDI connectivity: Via Bluetooth
- USB connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 2
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Recording/playback: Yes
- Accompaniment styles: 240
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench included: Music stand and bench