Voodoo Lab Pedal Power X4 Isolated Power Supply
Voodoo Lab's Pedal Power X4 isolated power supply provides four 9V DC outputs to fuel both standard and high-current pedals. Its cutting-edge hybrid DC transformer utilizes exotic components and optimized filtering to produce exceptionally clean power that reveals your pedals' full sonic potential. Despite its robust performance, Pedal Power X4's ultra-compact and lightweight aluminum chassis fits even the smallest pedalboards for hassle-free touring and fly dates. The Pedal Power X4 is an essential power solution for any pedalboard.
Four Isolated Outputs Provide Studio-Quality Power
Pedal Power X4's four isolated 9V 500mA DC outputs deliver rock-solid, noise-free power to your pedals. Its innovative hybrid DC transformer design incorporates exotic components and linear regulation to produce power that exceeds audiophile standards. Each output is individually filtered and regulated to prevent crosstalk between pedals, even when powering distortion and delay effects on adjacent channels. Pedal Power X4 powers both standard and high-current DSP pedals with headroom to spare.
Ultra-Compact and Lightweight Design is Perfect for Fly Rigs
Despite its robust performance, Pedal Power X4's chassis measures just 5.5x4" and weighs under two pounds. Its compact, lightweight aluminum enclosure mounts to even the smallest pedalboards, making it ideal for fly dates, club gigs and other situations where portability is paramount. Rubber feet provide stability on flat surfaces and the included 3M Dual Lock tape secures Pedal Power X4 to your pedalboard.
Global Compatibility for International Touring
Pedal Power X4's included power supply operates at any AC voltage from 100 to 240V, enabling trouble-free international touring. Its detachable AC power cable terminates in a standard IEC connector for use with cables suitable for the destination country. An optional X-Link cable also allows powering Pedal Power X4 from the 12V DC output of another Voodoo Lab supply for expanded capacity.
Pedal Power X4's robust, tour-grade aluminum chassis and components are built to withstand the rigors of the road. Computer-optimized filtering and regulation circuits deliver clean, consistent power even with unstable AC power conditions. Available now at Guitar Center, Pedal Power X4 carries a 5-year warranty and is made in the USA.
- Ultra-compact to easily mount beneath the smallest pedalboards
- Unique DC transformer topography establishes highest standard in low noise digital switching power supplies
- Also works as an expander unit, adding 4 isolated outputs to an existing Voodoo Lab Pedal Power
- Latest advances in organic polymer capacitor technology provides superior filtering to eliminates any trace amounts of noise
- Four isolated 9V outputs
- Ultra-compact design easily mounts to the smallest pedalboards
- Powers battery operated and high current DSP effects
- Innovative DC transformer topology sets new standards in power supply performance
- Advanced filtering and linear regulation ensure noise-free audiophile-quality power
- Supplies a total of 1000mA using included AC adapter (500mA max per output)
- X4 also powers from any 12V 400mA Pedal Power output, supplying up to 400mA of current
- Includes Universal input voltage power adapter, power cables, and 3M Dual Lock for mounting
- Product Dimensions: 3.38” x 2.75” x 1” (86 x 70 x 25 mm)
- Product Weight: 4 ounces (0.11 kg)
- AC Adapter Dimensions: 2.63” x 1.88” x 1” (67 x 48 x 25 mm)
- AC Adapter Weight: 2.4 ounces (0.07 kg)
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.
- 5-year warranty*