Venue Tetra Bar RGBA Linear Strip Wash Light With Four Color Zones Black
The Tetra Bar wash light strip from Venue produces dazzling, colorful washes with over three feet of coverage. Unique color blends and chase options are also available due to four independent color zones. Full color control is provided by 12 ultrabright, 4W quad-color LEDS with 14 static colors, 20 standard chases, 20 sound-active chases, DMX control, Master/Slave capability, manual color mixing, strobe effects and more. A durable dual L-bracket design allows you to position the Tetra Bar for optimal sound coverage depending on the venue. Whether on a stand, mounted on a truss or on the dance floor, you can ensure that every member of your audience can immerse themselves in your sound.
The Tetra Bar wash light is also compatible with DMX-512 operation, in conjunction with controllers like the Venue Tetra Control. Complete control via a range of DMX modes is also available. Multiple fixtures, as well as Master/Slave functionality, can be used with the included DMX in/out jacks. Power linking for up to 25 units reduces the need for outlets, and also assists in keeping cables organized for a hazard-free environment.
The Tetra Bar includes 20 pre-programmed chases (10 switching, 10 fading) that use the unit’s built-in microphone for sound-activated responses. These can be easily accessed on the control display. The sensitivity of the microphone can be adjusted at any time to accommodate your environment.
- Features ultrabright 4-watt LED bulbs
- RGBA color selection for more vivid colors and amber hues
- Four independent color zones offer unique color blends and chase options
- Compatible with multiple DMX modes, ensuring seamless system incorporation
- 40 Auto programs create exciting chases without the need for a DMX controller
- Built-in sound active mode with built-in microphone
- Static Colors and Color Mix allows specific static use colors for ambient and up-lighting
- Power linking for up to 25 units at once
- Seamless compatibility with DMX-512 protocol, including controllers such as the Venue Tetra Control, for intuitive real-time operation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.