Venue Tetra 6 RGBA Compact Wash Light Black
To give your sound a signature look and feel, Venue has designed the ideal ambient lighting to further enhance the experience of your performance with the Tetra 6 RGBA LED wash light. This light has six 4-watt quad-color LEDs for ultimate versatility of design choices. Made of a double-yoke design, this LED has a RGBA color palette for a varied number of color options. There is an auto-programming option where you can set-it-and-forget-it for a quick and simple operation. Further internal controls and DMX compatibility guarantees that this light will fit easily into your current lighting setup.
Wide Variety of Operating Choices
There are various internal operating modes, including one that is a sound-active mode with a built-in microphone. With the Venue Tetra control and DMX-512 operating capabilities, the Tetra 6 gives you the choice to operate in 3CH, 4CH, 5CH, or 6CH DMX mode for ultimate versatility. There is a master/slave function, DMX in/out jacks and power linking capabilities, of up to 62 units at once, which means you’ll need a lot less outlets and be able to use several fixtures simultaneously.
Vivid Color Mixing
With a wide selection of color mixing features, the Tetra 6 provides a full array of colors to choose from to help set the mood you are looking to achieve. This includes 20 sound-active chases, 20 standard chases and 14 static colors with static color mixing that gives the perfect ambient lighting. This LED light seamlessly integrates into your lighting design situation, with a versatility and intuitive functionality that makes it ideal for any application.
- Features ultrabright 4-watt LED bulbs
- RGBA color selection for more vivid colors and amber hues
- Compact design provides easy integration and versatility
- DMX compatibility ensures seamless system incorporation
- Set-it-and-forget-it standalone auto programming
- Built-in sound-active mode with built-in microphone
- Static color mix control for ambient and up-lighting
- Power linking for up to 62 units at once
- Seamless compatibility with DMX-512 protocol, including controllers such as the Venue Tetra Control for intuitive real-time operation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.