The Vanguard Audio V4 is a large-diaphragm multi-pattern FET condenser microphone designed to be a versatile, reliable, professional recording tool that exceeds the usual “bang-for-your-buck” curve. With an ultra-thin custom-voiced capsule, a pad/rolloff option, primo cryogenically-treated components and a sturdy shockmount, the V4 is made to be your go-to workhorse microphone.
- Included V44S splitter box and 5-Pin heavy-duty microphone cable
- VLSM Large shockmount with aerospace-grade suspension rings
- Removable windscreen
- Padded pinewood microphone box
- Locking aluminum carrying case
- Transducer type: Condenser
- Capsule size: 1.34" dual-capsule
- Diaphragm Size: 1.04"
- Electronics type: Solid-state, electronically-balanced output
- Output impedance: 200 ohm
- Max SPL: Approximately 135dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20000Hz
- Equivalent noise level: <=14dBA
- S/N Ratio: >=80dB
- Output connector: Male XLR 5-pin, gold-plated
- Finish: Polished nickel trim / High-gloss Pinot Noir
- Weight (microphone): 1.11 lb.
- Weight (in case): 9.43 lb.
- Dimensions (microphone): 9.41"L x 1.82" max diameter
- Dimensions (case): 16.92" L x 12.60" W x 6.02" H
- Voltage requirement: Phantom power (+48V ideal)