"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Save 10% with code: SAVE10
Toca Synergy Freestyle Djembe
The Toca Synergy Freestyle Djembe is extremely lightweight, durable, and has great sound, making it perfect for drum circles and kids of all ages.
Made of tough yet surprisingly musical PVC with a wrapped finish and a traditional goatskin head, the hand drum offers all the landmark tonal qualities of traditional wooden djembes. From resonant bass tones to penetrating slaps, this drum speaks in many tones and functions well in many settings. It has a traditional rope tuning system.
Take your Toca Freestyle Djembe anywhere from beaches to deserts to mountain tops. Don't let the weight of traditional djembes drag you down. Toca includes a handbook with tuning and maintenance tips plus practice exercises for your Synergy Djembe.
- Lightweight, durable, and great sounding
- Made of tough yet surprisingly musical PVC
- Goatskin head
- Rope tuning
- Includes handbook with tuning and maintenance tips, plus practice exercises
Toca Percussion products carry the following warranties:
- Limited Edition & Custom Deluxe Series: 3-Year Limited
- Traditional & Elite Series: 3-Year Limited
- Toca Player's Series Drums: 1-Year Limited
- Toca Hand Percussion: 1-Year Limited
- Toca Player's Series Hand Percussion: 90 days
- Toca Everyone's Drumming: 6 month limited on head ONLY
- Toca Everyone's Drumming: 2 years Limited on shell ONLY
- Toca Synergy Djembes: 3 month limited on shell and head
Non-Warranty and After Market Head Replacement
- For Limited Edition, Custom Deluxe, Traditional, Elite and Players Series drums, please refer to our Quick Reference Replacement Head Guide
- For head replacement service on rope tuned drums for the East Coast, please call Everyone's Drumming for a quote: 1-800-326-0726. Prices start at $85.
- For head replacement service on rope tuned drums for the West Coast, please call Motherland Music for a quote: 1-1-866-278-4237. (toll free)
For warranty evaluation and parts replacement please visit your place of purchase or any Toca Percussion dealer.
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WARRANTY INFORMATION LISTED ON THIS WEB SITE APPLIES TO UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS ONLY.
This warranty extends only to defects in materials or workmanship as limited above and does not extend to any product which has been lost or discarded, by accident or improper maintenance; or which has been altered; or which has been repaired or modified by a non-authorized person or company. This warranty does not apply to any owner other than the original purchaser; any defects caused by reasonable use, neglect, moisture and/or temperature extremes, handling, shipping or accidents; natural wood finishes or normal color changes of wood or shell covering material. Under this warranty repair or replacement of parts is the only remedy, and loss of use of the products, loss of time, inconvenience or consequential damages are not covered.
THIS WARRANTY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL KAMAN MUSIC. BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
FOR CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR TOCA DISTRIBUTOR.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
false totalReviews: 3
Questions & Answers View All