The SHIVA 3 has been updated with Theo's unique baffle design, and combines both a step and roll-over baffle. It also has a small chamber akin to the vintage Selmer Soloist mouthpieces. If you've been waiting for a small chamber Theo Wanne soprano mouthpiece, this is it.
The SHIVA power and body make it suitable for Rock n' Roll and R&B. Yet there is nothing 'thin' or 'brittle' about the sound, so it is also flexible for any type of music too. SHIVA is currently used by both Gerald Albright, Marion Meadows, and many others.
The SHIVA 3 Soprano is available in 24K gold plated brass. Like all Theo Wanne products, the SHIVA 3 is made using state-of-the-art design and manufacturing technologies. You will receive a consistent, high quality mouthpiece.
"The SHIVA soprano is unreal! Absolutely killin’. Its full of sound, with great response. I love the feel of it! It’s a winner!" – Gerald Albright (3 Grammy Nominations)
"I LOVE the Shiva! It is now my mouthpiece of choice! Theo Wanne mouthpieces are the best mouthpieces in the world!" – Marion Meadows (12 Internationally Acclaimed Albums)
- Great for Jazz, R&B, Rock n' Roll, and even soft music when a soft-sweet tone with clarity is wanted
- Projects a sensual tone that makes everyone want to dance
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed
- Small Chamber like the vintage Selmer Soloist with a uniquely shaped long step baffle
- Crafted to the highest accuracy
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case: Leatherette
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating
- Ligature: Integrated two-point contact Gold Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads