"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Shure MX393/O Low Profile Boundary Mic
The Shure MX393 Low Profile Boundary Microphone includes a programmable membrane on/off switch, an on/off indicator LED, and a miniature, three pin connector, and detachable 12 ft. (3.7 m) cable. Attractively designed with a low profile, professional appearance, the MX393 microphone feature a choice of interchangeable condenser cartridges. The MX393 is the high-quality solution for a range of applications, such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Comes with an easy to use paint mask for your custom-color installations.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide choices for applications
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced transformerless output for increased immunity to
- noise over long cable runs
- Low susceptibility to electromagnetic hum and Radio Frequency Interference
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator
- Detachable 12 ft. (3.7 m) cable
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms(180 Ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): ”22.0 dBV/Pa (79.4 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% Total Harmonic Distortion,
- 1 kohm load): 111.5 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 76.5 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 17.5 dB
- Dynamic Range: 94.0 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 45 dB minimum, 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Switch Attenuation: 50 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level: ”6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage
- on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom; 2.0 mA current consumption
- Environmental Requirements: Operating Temperature Range: ”18 degrees C to 57 degrees C (0 degrees F to 135 degrees F); Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 3" x 4.26 x .833 (76.2 x 108.3 x 21.16 mm)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All