Roland KC-990 Keyboard Amplifier
The Roland KC-990 keyboard amplifier provides keyboardists and electronic musicians with a robust 320 watts of power and Roland's renowned sound quality. This amplifier offers four channels, allowing you to shape your tone with EQ, reverb and multi-effects. The KC-990 is ideal for small to mid-sized venues, rehearsals and recording sessions.
Four Independent Channels Provide Ultimate Flexibility
The KC-990 features four channels, each with a 1/4" input for connecting keyboards, synthesizers or other electronic instruments. You can shape your tone on each channel using the dedicated 3-band EQ, reverb level control and multi-effects selector.
Powerful Multi-Effects and Reverb
Each channel on the KC-990 provides a variety of built-in multi-effects like chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, rotary and more. The onboard reverb allows you to add ambiance to your sound.
XLR Main Outputs and Monitor Mixer
In addition to the 1/4" main outputs, the KC-990 provides two balanced XLR main outputs for connecting to a mixing console or PA system. You can also connect monitors to the 1/4" monitor outputs.
Other useful features on the KC-990 include a headphone output with its own volume control, and line inputs for connecting MP3 players, drum machines or other line level devices. The rugged cabinet construction and durable steel grill provide reliable protection for critical components.
- Flagship stereo keyboard amplifier with 320 watts of power
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ
- Two newly developed custom 12 in. woofers and two custom horn tweeters
- Built-in effects: reverb, chorus, tremolo, and rotary
- Control rotary speed and effects on/off with optional external footswitches
- Flexible I/O with XLR mic input, stereo XLR and 1/4 in. line outputs, headphones output, and more
- Stereo Link function for chaining two KC-990s