Roland JUPITER-X Synthesizer
The Jupiter-X Synthesizer from Roland brings the iconic Jupiter line into the future. The Jupiter-X combines Roland's premium build quality and design with cutting-edge sound technologies to produce a powerful, versatile instrument for composers and performers alike. The 61-key Jupiter-X is the pinnacle of Roland engineering, featuring an all-metal body, aftertouch-enabled keyboard and intuitive interface for shaping sounds with ease in both studio and live settings.
A Universe of Legendary Sounds
The Jupiter-X is equipped with Roland's latest ZEN-Core sound engine, capable of authentically reproducing sought-after analog classics like the Jupiter-8, Juno-106 and SH-101, as well as digital machines such as the XV-5080. It also provides the drum machines that defined genres, including the TR-808, TR-909, and CR-78. With modern enhancements and 256-note polyphony, the Jupiter-X puts a studio's worth of gear at your fingertips to craft sounds from warm retro tones to uncharted sonic territories.
I-Arpeggio Generates Inspiration
The Jupiter-X features Roland's I-Arpeggio, an intelligent arpeggiator that uses artificial intelligence to create complementary drum parts, bass lines, chords and arpeggiated lines to accompany your playing in real time. I-Arpeggio works simultaneously across the Jupiter-X's five parts and allows for customization and export to DAWs. Rather than pre-recorded backing tracks, I-Arpeggio generates rhythms and phrases on the fly to energize compositions and spur creativity.
Premium Interface for Premium Sound Design
In addition to an informative display, the Jupiter-X provides a vast array of sturdy knobs, sliders and buttons for hands-on control over every sonic detail. Quickly switch between synth layers and manipulate effects in real time to shape sounds that sparkle and punch. The intuitive interface invites you to reach in and sculpt tones to perfection for any musical scenario.
Built to Perform and Expand
The Jupiter-X's rugged metal construction and balanced connections withstand the demands of both studio work and live shows. With pedal inputs, performance controls and quality outputs, the Jupiter-X slots seamlessly into any creative setup. As part of Roland's expandable AIRA platform, the Jupiter-X can be regularly updated with new sounds and features and shares content directly with the Jupiter-Xm.
- 61 Keys (semi-weighted keyboard and channel aftertouch)
- Various MODEL sound generators
- 5 parts (Play part: 4, Rhythm part: 1)
- Preset tone: 4,000 or greater
- User tone: 256
- Drum Kit: 90 or greater
- MultiEffects: 4 systems, 90 types
- Part EQ: 5 systems
- Reverb: 7 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- Delay: 5 types
- Mic NS/Compressor
- Master EQ/Compressor
- I-ARPEGGIO (Multi parts arpeggiator with playing detection)
- 5 parts
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
- Wheel x 2
- Assignable Slider x 2
- Assignable Switch x 3
- Ver 4.2
- Profile Support: A2DP (Audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- 4W x 2
- Full range (3.5 x 8 cm) x 2
- Tweeter 2 cm x 2
- HEADPHONES jacks: Stereo miniature phone type (front), Stereo 1/4" phone type (rear)
- MAIN OUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- MAIN OUT jacks (L, R): XLR type
- MIC INPUT jack: 1/4" phone type/XLR type
- AUX INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- HOLD PEDAL jack
- CONTROL PEDAL jack
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB COMPUTER port (AUDIO/MIDI)
- USB MEMORY port
- USB Flash drive (sold separately)
- AC 117–240V 50/60Hz
- 42-15/16" x 17-5/8" x 4-11/16"
- 16.9 kg/37 lb. 5 oz.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Power cord
- Keyboard Stand: KS10Z, KS12
- Pedal Switch: DP series
- Expression Pedal: EV5
- USB Flash drive (*)
- * Use a commercially available USB flash drive.