Remo Crown Control Gels provide superior overtone control without inhibiting tonal vibration. These gels can be applied to all drumheads, cymbals and other hand percussion instruments that require overtone dampening. Ideal for fatter and more controlled tones on toms and snare drums, the gels can be cut to a desired size to get the exact right sound. The non-toxic formula can be washed with soap and water to reactivate surface adhesion properties. Crown Control Gels are packaged in a container that fits perfectly into stick bags. Each pack includes 8 pieces.
- Pack of eight gels for muting overtones on drums and cymbals
- Creates fatter sound on snares and toms, without deadening the lower-end tones
- Can be cut to desired size to customize sound
- Washing with soap and water will re-activate sticky properties after extended use
- Made from non-toxic formula
- Includes stick bag-friendly container