When using the SB-6 before a set of powered speakers or guitar amplifiers, a polarity reverse switch corrects frequency cancellation and ensures both speakers play back in phase with one another. The SB-6 is completely passive with no need for power, so it's easy to insert into any system to remove noise quickly.
- Isolator for balanced and unbalanced signals
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Exceptionally linear from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Automatically configures for hi-Z or lo-Z signal chains
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Input pad, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift
- Input Connectors: 1/4" TRS
- Output Connectors: 1/4" TRS
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D): 3.92" x 2.54" x 1.7" (100mm x 65mm x 43mm)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs (408 grams)
- Shipping size (L x W x D): 8" x 5" x 3" (203mm x 127mm x 76mm)
- Shipping weight: 1.0 lb. (453 grams)
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C