The Radial Reamp JCR is the latest version of the original Reamp that was designed and patented by John Cuniberti. It features a 100% passive design with John's original custom wound 'Made in the USA' transformer and circuit. The latest Radial version features separate XLR and ¼" TRS input connectors, variable output level plus a three-position filter that lets you tame excessive highs, warm up the lows or simply bypass if you want to revert to the original circuit. An on-board mute function has also been added to allow you to shut off the signal going to the amps when making adjustments or moving mics around the studio.
With today's unlimited track capabilities, Reamping is now accessible to everyone. And Reamping is no longer just for guitars¦ It is now common to Reamp bass, keyboards, drums, violin¦ you name it. In fact, Reamping is the magic ingredient that has brought many of the most esteemed recordings to life.
- 1/4" TRS / XLR inputs
- Rugged steel construction
- 180 degree phase invert
- Three-way filter
- Ground lift
- Mute button
- No slip traction pad
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 0.2dB)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05% @ 20Hz, 0.006% @ 1kHz
- Input: +4dB balanced line-level, 600-Ohms
- Maximum input level: +21dBu @ 20Hz
- Output: Instrument-level (variable), unbalanced, 5k Ohms
- Power requirement: Passive (no power needed to operate)
- Size: 3.5" wide, 2" high, 5.5" deep (89mm x 51mm x 140mm)
- Weight: 1 kg or 2.2 lbs
- Warranty: Transferable 3 year warranty