Vypyr X3 Amp Main Features
- Variable Instrument Input
- Analog TransTube distortion
- 26 total amp-accessible effects
- Bluetooth remote control and LED display
One Amp For Electric, Acoustic and BassThe Peavey Vypyr X3 amp uses Variable Instrument Input to provide amplification for a variety of guitars. The X3 Vyper not only powers electrics, acoustics and bass guitars, it also enables an electric guitar to sound like an acoustic or a bass, with 10 included instrument models.
True Analog DistortionThe X3 Peavey Vypyr guitar modeling amp makes its presence felt with TransTube technology that emulates real tubes. Capable of running five effects simultaneously, the Vypyr X3 is the clear choice for powerful, balanced distortion. Whether in the studio or playing live, the Vypyr modeling amp sits perfectly in the mix.
Directly Access All 26 EffectsUnlike some amps that require external software to access their full functionality, the Peavey Vypyr amp has all of its controls conveniently on the top. There’s no hooking up a computer in order to edit a preset or swap out an effect. Plus, anytime a preset is changed, LED lights around the control knobs let players know their exact settings at all times.
Convenient Controls & LED ScreenWith Vypyr’s control app for iOS devices, users can control the X3 modeling amp remotely. Whether changing and storing favorite presets, playing backing tracks or simply streaming music, it’s all easier than ever before. Plus, a bright LED screen makes setup and preset identification a breeze.
The Vypyr X3 100-watt amp is the ultimate guitar modeling machine. Designed for performance and convenience, the X3 Vypyr can also amplify acoustics and bass guitars or create realistic simulations, with 10 included instrument models. With 26 easily accessible effects, 36 onboard amp models and Bluetooth capability, the Peavey Vypyr X3 offers a multitude of inspiring sonic options in a small, portable package.
- 100W RMS
- Variable instrument input
- Lightweight and portable
- 10 instrument models
- Universal delay and reverb
- Headphone jack
- Analog TransTube distortion
- 12" custom-voiced heavy-duty speaker
- Over 400 amp accessible presets
- iOS and Android app available for remote control and preset creation
- 12 amp accessible stompbox effects with dual parameter control
- Onboard looper with optional Sanpera footswitch (sold separately)
- Custom cabinet design for enhanced low-end response
- Semi-open-back design for enhanced volume and tone
- 3.5 mm AUX in for connecting external audio sources
- 36 onboard amp models including 6 acoustic and 6 bass amp models
- 26 total onboard amp accessible effects
- Bluetooth wireless remote control and audio streaming in
- LED Screen for ease of setup and preset identification
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tetrabromobisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Cadmium, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.