Plugged in, the D558-4 really delivers. Loaded with versatile electronics, the sound is balanced across the entire range. Phase switch and a 3-band EQ let you quickly reduce feedback and find the right tone for each performance.
Case sold separately.
Designed from scratch, the priority of the Ortega nylon preamp EQ was to support the natural sound of your nylon-stringed instrument. Your personal preferred tone can be adjusted by the special nylon-voiced EQ.
• Phase turn switch to eliminate feedback frequencies
• Bass/mid/treble controls
• Extremely fast and accurate two color display tuner
• One touch – signal muted
• Pickup with separate crystals to catch every string 100% perfect*
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 4-string 32” medium scale
- Solid spruce top
- Venetian cutaway
- Walnut back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Open-pore finish on all
- Techwood fretboard & bridge
- Black ABS binding with black & white ABS purfling
- 4.8" (122 mm) body depth
- 1.77" (45mm) nut width
- 22 frets
- 2-way truss rod
- Gold die-cast tuning machines
- Ortega MagusPro bass preamp/pickup system with built-in tuner
- D’Addario EXPPBB170 acoustic bass strings
- Case sold separately