Use a GoPro? Then you need the MXL Lavalier Microphone for GoPro cameras. The MXL lapel mic works with GoPro Hero3, Hero 3+ and Hero4 cameras. It has a rugged, low-profile, right-angle connector that is compatible with GoPro cases. The MM-165GP is the first lavalier microphone for GoPro that has the right-angle mini-USB connector built into the microphone cable. No adapter is needed. A foam windscreen is included plus a bonus fuzzy windscreen provides an extra layer of noise protection in windy environments. The MM-165GP has a generous 5' Mogami cable for sound clarity and durability. A clip is included.
- Compatible with GoPro Hero3, Hero 3+ and Hero4 cameras
- Low-profile, right-angle connector is compatible with protective cases
- Omni-directional microphone plugs directly into camera (no adapter!)
- Flexible 5" MOGAMI cable for sound transparency
- Two noise-minimizing windscreens and clip included
- Camera not included