On-Stage SMS6000-P Near-Field Monitor Stand (Pair)
(13)|Q&A|Item #:1274115029304 POS #:102805496
6-month special financing^ + $10 back in Rewards** Learn More
Expert advice from Gear Advisors, like Sarah
These monitor stands from On-Stage Stands is designed with home and project recording studios in mind. Their height adjusts for listening while sitting or standing and lock in place with a security pin. Three removable leveling spikes on the bottom of the bases keep these near-field monitor stands stable on any carpeted surface. The stands break down into three pieces for easy storage and travel.
- 9-1/2" square platform with 1mm thick non-slip pad
- Height adjusts from 36-1/2" to 54" with line-it-up pin-locking positions every 4"
- Wire holder keeps wires untangled and flush with stand
- 18" Base with three leveling spikes keeps this stand stable on carpeted surfaces
- The clutch and locking security pin on this stand make height adjustments quick and easy
- These features also ensure that the stand and your equipment are safe and secure
- Applications: large heavy-duty speakers
- Height Adj.: 36-1/2" to 54"
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs.
- Platform: 9-1/2" square platform with 1mm-thick non-slip pad
- Base spread: 18"
- Construction: steel
- Color: black powder coat finish