The PL1100, like all Proline keyboard benches features a reinforced steel structure that's easy to set up and take down. The thick foam padding is covered by tough, tear-resistant vinyl which keeps you comfortable and focused throughout your performance. The adjustable height settings suit almost every player, and non-slip rubber contacts ensure the keyboard bench stays right where you set it up.
The Musician’s Gear KBX1 Single-Braced Keyboard Stand is the ideal and affordable stand for small and medium-weight keyboards. Its six adjustment settings provide a custom setup for optimal placement, while its spring-loaded handle offers quick, on-the-fly changes. Made with heavy-duty steel construction and non-slip rubber end caps so your instrument stays where you put it.
- deal for small and medium height keyboards
- Six adjustment settings for custom setup
- Easy-release handle for quick adjustments
- Steel construction with non-slip end caps
- Travel Dimensions (LxW): 38 x 17 in.
- Keyboard arms (W): 14 in.
- Foot bars (W): 17 in.
- Height/Width Settings (HxW):
- 1. 36.5 x 9 in.
- 2. 34.25 x 15.25 in.
- 3. 31.5 x 20.25 in.
- 4. 28.25 x 25 in.
- 5. 24 x 29 in.
- 6. 19.5 x 32.5 in.
- Reinforced steel structure
- Thick foam padding
- Tear-resistant vinyl
- Adjustable height settings
- Dimensions: 19.5 in. high
- 12 in. wide (seat)
- 16.75 in. long (seat)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.