Circuit Rhythm Sample Pack Expansion
Novation Circuit Rhythm Standalone Sampler Main Features
- Portable, standalone sampler and groovebox with built-in battery
- Can record samples straight to the hardware and manipulate them freely
- Clear controls including 32 backlit pads, 28 clicking buttons and 8 endless encoders
- 8 sample patterns per track, Grid FX and robust connectivity
Capture Samples and Make Beats on the FlySometimes, inspiration strikes in unlikely places. Novation Circuit Rhythm makes sure that inspiration doesn’t go to waste. This compact groovebox captures samples straight to the hardware, then puts them in the hands of the user to transform as they like. The battery lasts four hours, plenty of time to put a beat together on the go. When it’s time to perform, the Circuit Rhythm plugs in and connects seamlessly to most rigs.
Take the Beat in Your HandsAt the core of the Circuit Rhythm is the ability to capture samples and manipulate them with a set of powerful tools. The internal software is highly capable, but there is no screen to distract from beatmaking—only tactile controls. These controls can sculpt, quantize, slice, resample and more. The process is so effortless that the line between beat creation and performance blurs. And because the Circuit Rhythm fits into a backpack, it’s easy to get in the flow instantly, anywhere.
Extensive Physical ControlsAt the center of the Circuit Rhythm are 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads. Around them, 28 clickable buttons give a clear, tactile feel to tweaking settings. At the top, 8 endless encoders can dial in organic curves and transitions. Perfect software integration takes you away from screens and keeps your eyes on the instrument. And when it’s time to get back to the studio, these controls slide easily into your existing workflow. Connectors include stereo audio in, unbalanced stereo out, headphone out, sync out, 3 MIDI DIN connectors (in, out, thru) and a microSD slot for endless storage.
Deep Sequencing and Grid FXEach track on the Novation Circuit Rhythm can contain up to 8 sample tracks, each with 32 steps. That makes for a total of 256 possible steps per track. In practice, that means tons of room to experiment. It also means the Circuit Rhythm has enough depth to power a live show. And thanks to Grid FX including lo-fi stutter, tape and beat repeat, those performances can have texture for days.
- Maximum Polyphony (8 voices)
- Recordable Samples: 4,096 (128 samples x 32 packs [1 internal pack/31 packs on micro SD
- Patterns: 8 patterns x 8 tracks x 64 projects x 32 packs
- Max Sampling Time: 228 seconds per Pack, 32 seconds max. per pad
- Import Format: WAV, MP3
- Pattern: Sequencer/Step Sequencer
- Resolution: 24ppqn quarter note
- Pattern length: 1/32 note to 64 bars
- Recording method: Real-time Quantization on/off, Programmable Step Sequencer with Micro-steps/Probability/Mutate
- Playback direction: Forward, reverse, ping-pong, random
- Effects: Delay Send with 16 presets, Reverb Send with 8 presets, Side Chain with 7 presets
- Grid FX: Vinyl Sim, Beat Repeat, Reverse, Filter, Gater, Phaser, Digitiser
- Sample playback: Slice, Chromatic, One-Shot, Gated, Looped, Reverse
- 8 macro knobs: Pitch, Start, Length, Envelope, Overdrive, HP Filter, LP Filter, Resonance
- Master volume
- Master Filter (High/Low Pass)
- 32 RGB backlit velocity-sensitive pads
- 28 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
- Power button with charge status LED
- Rechargeable battery, up to 4 hours battery life
- Expandable Storage: Slot for microSD card (sold separately) for 31 extra Packs
- USB-C socket for power delivery, charging, MIDI
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- MicroSD card slot
- 3x MIDI DIN: In, Out, Thru
- 3.5 mm sync out
- L/R Sample In Pair for recording samples
- L/R Audio Out Pair
- Headphones out
- 8x endless encoders with RGB indicators
- Master volume pot
- Master filter pot with centre detent
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- Circuit Rhythm is class compliant, so it will work with any modern Mac or Windows PC
- Load and backup packs, samples, Projects, and Grid FX with Novation Components online or
- using the standalone appliciation
- USB-C cable
- USB power supply
- Safety information
- USB bus powered
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, up to 4-hour run time
- Charge via USB-C port
- 240 mm x 210 mm x 30 mm (40 mm height including knob caps)
- USB bus powered
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery (4-hour run time)
- Charge via USB-C port
- USB power supply included
All Novation products are built to the highest standards and are designed to provide many years of reliable performance. In the event of a Manufacturing Defect becoming evident during the warranty period, Novation will ensure that the product is repaired or replaced free of charge. The warranty for any product purchased on or after the 1st January 2018 is a period of 36 months from the date of original purchase. The warranty period for products purchased on or prior to the 31st December 2017 is 24 months from the date of original purchase.
A Manufacturing Defect is defined as a defect in the performance of the product as described and published by Novation. A Manufacturing Defect does not include damage caused by post-purchase transportation, storage, or careless handling, nor damage caused by misuse.
While this warranty is provided by Novation, it is fulfilled by Novation’s distribution partner in the country in which you purchased the product. To contact Novation's local distribution partner regarding a warranty issue, use this URL: https://stockists.novationmusic.com/stores/distributors/ ; they will advise you of the appropriate procedure for resolving the warranty issue. Note that many of the products returned under warranty are found not to exhibit any hardware fault at all. In the case of operational interruption, it’s worth checking other factors such as cables, drivers, software settings, and the like, prior to returning your hardware. Contact Novation support here first: https://support.novationmusic.com/hc/en-gb , if you experience technical issues.
In every case, you will need to provide a copy of the original invoice or store receipt to Novation’s local distribution partner. In the event that you are unable to provide proof of purchase, you should request a copy of your receipt from the reseller from whom you purchased the product. If you purchase a Novation product outside your normal country of residence, our distribution partner in your normal country of residence will not be able to honor this limited warranty, although you may request an out-of-warranty chargeable repair.
This limited warranty is offered solely to products purchased from an Authorized Novation Reseller. This Warranty is in addition to your statutory rights in the country of purchase.