The Neumann U 87 Ai condenser microhone is one of the most frequently used studio microphones the world over. Its smooth and refined sound is as iconic as its elegant exterior design. As the standard microphone for speech and vocals, the U 87 Ai features three polar patterns, plus pad and low cut options, to make it adaptable to a wide range of applications. The U 87 Ai is the epitome of a large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Its tapered body and iconic head grille design have become standard for contemporary microphone design.
- Classic sound, instantly recognizable yet versatile
- Balanced frequency response
- Three polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-8
- Switchable low cut and pad
- Very low self-noise
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional/cardioid/figure-8
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Rated impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL: 117dB (cardioid)
- Max SPL with preattenuation: 127dB
1 year warranty.