With five directional characteristics and a novel operating concept, the TLM 107 captures sound without any compromises. Featuring impressive level handling and low self-noise, it captures everything from the softest whisper to loud, thundering drums. Its extensive performance spectrum and high-precision reproduction allows for limitless possibilities in mixing and post-production. With its classic proportions and fresh, modern design, it perfectly embodies the Neumann philosophy: innovation based on tradition. This model features an elegant black finish,as does the included shockmount.
Transformerless circuitry in the TLM 107 permits a high degree of linearity and a large dynamic range. It allows for high-level handling while simultaneously featuring a self-noise of only 10 dB-A. The low cut linear, 40 Hz, and 100 Hz settings are intended for standard recording situations. The maximum sound pressure level of 141 dB SPL can be increased to 153 dB SPL via pre-attenuation, which enables the TLM 107 to transmit the sound of even the loudest instruments without distortion.
- Multipattern large diaphragm microphone with 5 polar patterns (omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-eight)
- Navigation switch with LED illuminated display for polar pattern, PAD and low cut
- Sound characteristics: transparent, natural reproduction of human voice, outstanding transient response
- Balanced sound in all 5 polar pattern settings
- Stand mount included
- Suspension shockmount included
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 141 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Omni, cardioid, wide cardioid supercardioid, figure-8
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage
- Switches: N/A
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Case: Storage/shipping case
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: No
- Size and weight
- Width: 2.5 in.
- Length: 5.8 in.
- Depth: 2.5 in.
- Weight: 445 g